Touchdown Ventures is expanding our team and we are currently seeking an intern to join the Los Angeles office during the spring and summer. The internship will be for approximately 10 hours per week during the school year and full-time over the summer.
The candidate will be responsible for a variety of investment tasks, with an emphasis on portfolio monitoring & reporting, industry research, and understanding corporate venture capital best practices.
• Engaging directly with portfolio company CEOs to collect information on startup performance
• Reporting on performance of portfolio companies
• Evaluating corporate venture capital strategies and investment activity
• Assisting Touchdown's senior investment professionals with the formulation of strategy recommendations for corporate venture capital program
• Potentially assisting on investment due diligence if a relevant transaction occurs during the internship
Candidates should be intelligent, positive, and flexible. You must be detail oriented and a self-starter who enjoys working in a collegial environment. Minimum 2-3 years of work experience and the ability to demonstrate: